ProGroVet (Growth Promoter)
Anti biotic Growth Promoter
Protection and Growth under one shell
Ask for Price
- High levels of bacterial load are scattered in the farm environment.
Use of antibiotics in feed has proved to be essential from time to time
for improving feed conversion, egg production, weight gain in broilers
and control of stress caused by sub clinical bacteria.
- Using only Colistin Sulphate or only Doxycycline may lead to
limitation in use due to spectrum of action and the problem of
developing resistance. Providing protection and growth under one shell,
PROGRO-VET overcomes higher bacterial load.
- COLISTIN is unique Peptide Antibiotic effective against gram negative
organisms present in Gastrointestinal tract. It accelerates powerful
anti-bacterial action against organisms causing enteric infection.
- DOXYCYCLINE in PROGRO-VET acts synergistically in extremely small
doses to make their use highly cost effective.
Vitamins are essential for the proper operation of many physiological
Each Kg. contains
- 500 gm/ ton of feed in broilers
- 500-1000 gm/ton of feed in layers (one week per month)
- 2 Kg/ ton of feed in breeders (one week per month)
Broilers : 500 gms per tonne of feed from day
one till marketing Layers
Breeders : 2 kg per tonne of feed a week per month programme
or As recommended by poultry nutritionist
1 kg, 25 kg
- PROGRO-VET is uniformly blended antibiotic growth promoter to boost
- Better feed conversion hence increased weight gain
- To control & prevent subclinical infections at all stages
- To Control and prevent bacterial diarrhoea
- To prevent uneven & retarded growth
- To Improve liveability
- Safe to use in chicks