Ask for Price
Chemical can be defined as a spontaneous irreversible chemical reaction in
which molecular oxygen combines with nutrient principles in feed or raw
materials, resulting in, rancidity. Animal fats, vegetable oils,
fish & liver oil, vitamins and pigments are highly susceptible to this
PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH AUTOXIDATION OF FEEDSTUFFS Destruction of fat
soluble vitamins & xanthophylls
- Destruction of fat soluble vitamins & xanthophylls.
- Decrease in feed palatability.
- Loss of protein and energy content.
- Creation of toxic metabolites.
An ideal Antioxidant system can protect the feed from all the above
COMPONENTS OF AN IDEAL ANTIOXIDANT SYSTEM
- Must contain chelators.
- Must contain an excellent quality antioxidant.
- Should contain surfactants to aid diffusion.
OXYLOCK contains all the components of an ideal Antioxidant and thus is
a Complete Antioxidant.
Premix the required quantity of OXYLOCK with 4-5 Kg of fine product and then add the premix to one MT of feed.